How can Friends of the Family help?
- By entering into a meaningful relationship and building a trusting friendship
- By assisting with groceries – making sure the food in the fridge is prepared and eaten
- By checking that medication has been taken
- By assisting with personal grooming (if required)
- By using a gentle approach to embrace the things that brought our client joy earlier in life, in a way they can succeed at now
- By building Trust and Confidence. through lending a listening ear and managing communication between our clients and the family when it is necessary